Submitted by Helen on Thu, 01/14/2016 - 14:53
Non-Surgical Hair Replacement
Wearing a hair replacement system can solve your hair loss problems overnight. But knowing what to buy is vital to a natural appearance.
Submitted by Helen on Thu, 01/14/2016 - 09:35
HOW TO GET SIENNA MILLER'S ROSE GOLD HAIR COLOUR AT HOME
The new hair colour—not exactly pink but rose gold—that Sienna Miller rocked at the 2013 Fashion Awards is a perfect example of the slightly eccentric, imperfect but still chic look that us Brits do so well. The warm, faded tint is a great compromise between normal blonde highlights and a vibrant, Katy Perry style pink.
Submitted by Helen on Wed, 01/13/2016 - 20:28
Amazingly beautiful Afghan gypsy girls
Wouldn't it be cool to do absolutely nothing with your hair and look as stunningly gorgeous as these little Afghan gypsy girls ?
Submitted by Helen on Wed, 01/13/2016 - 14:19
A healthy diet for healthy hair
Submitted by Helen on Wed, 01/13/2016 - 13:31
- A balanced diet rich in proteins will do a lot of good for your hair while unhealthy food can damage the hair and scalp.
- A sedentary lifestyle including a diet full of fats, bad cholesterol and carbs will stunt not just our health but also strip your skin and hair of its natural beauty.
- Regular smoking, hormonal imbalance, and inadequate sleep can affect how your hair looks and feels.
- You can do a lot of things to get back your natural beauty, but the easiest way to do this is start by eating healthy food for your hair.
- You need to understand your hair first before preparing a diet.
Don't beat about the bush